Monday, April 11, 2011

my mother

My mother

I mother name is Katyayeni Devi was born in village Perekalapudi  village  Tenali Mandal of Guntur district on 5th September 1932. Perakalapudi was her grand mother native village. At the age of 10 she lost her mother Annapurna. Her mother (our ammamma ) died during her delivery time. My maternal uncle (Hari venkata Subbarao was  six years old then .  My ammamma died  two days before Vinayakachaviti.  Our mamayya ( our maternal uncle could not understand about death and was crying. My mother told me that she was very much upset with the death of her mother . My mother describe the incident as most unfortunate incidence in her life.  My mother told me she got married to my father at the age of 12  who was village doctor and agriculture farmer . My  Mother gave birth to my elder sister at  the age of when she was 15 years old. My mother was a hard worker. We have three brothers and two sisters to my parents. My father was always traveling to surrounding villages for giving medical care to villagers my mother left alone and was looking after us very  affectionately . Some times she used to get angry on us but was very affectionate to towards us.

In those days non of our relatives use to come to our house to assist  her in her house hold work. She never traveled any where any relatives houses because my father always insist her she must be in the house.

My father died 1996 after that she was staying along with my sister Sarada ( some small period she was staying in our native place)

During my father was alive he never allowed my mother  to go her father village since always tide up look after  us. In addition  to giving medical care to villagers of our village and surrounding villages at the same time my father was elected as Managing trustee of Someswara temple in our village . Always we used to get guests in our house. My mother  was looking after them including cooking the food. My mother hardly gone any where on pilgrimage as she always tied up house hold work.

My mother is having habit of reading weekly magazines which my father used to get from towns. Even to day she reads magazines. Due old age her eyes will not permit her to read long time.

My father used to scold her if food prepared was  not  his taste and used to patiently obeying ill treatment my father used to give her. We being children afraid of talking to our father at that point. Next morning my parents use to start working without feeling of previous night incidence.

My mother is 78 years old without any disease and healthy except small skin problems.
My mother prepares very deliciously ‘’gares “ now people call as Vadas which I am fond of eating .
 If I like to  reborn  to same mother if at all any rebirth is there,  I will take care of her better as I cannot change or alter any present position now.

We all brothers and sisters take care of our mother . We love our mother who sacrificed her life bringing up us.


p.m. baburao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

what happen my readers vanished. i have email address have you posted my blog to them .pl help me .

p.m.babu rao

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home