Monday, July 18, 2011

new borne child

A visit to Guntur to name Avinash  son name as Dola Karthikeya

First  there was a mistake for not inviting the our pulipaka family members since Avinash father in-law not able to confirm actual date of naming of just borne child  function details  to inform for close relatives for attending this function in Guntur. As a father of Avinash I have felt mere just sake of small function I was feeling unnecessary disturbing my brothers and sisters to come to Guntur  for this small un important function.

My self Avinash Indira  my wife reached Guntur on 14th for attending a “barasala” function in Avinash father in-law house. Normally we conduct small function for naming child in our custom We have traveled in a train and reached Guntur . We had  after completing bath we had breakfast .  Since long time Avinash and Goutami( Avinash wife) devoting Subramanian swami in padmarao nagar and prayed  to  name his son name as Kartikeya.

The child born on 4th July at 11.58 A.M and child weighing 4 kgs.  Finally we blessed the child and named him as Dola Kartikeya . Karthikeya borne  in “Aslesha”  nakshtram.   After consultations from both sided of family members agreed to name the child Dola Kartikeya . After that child was put on a trolley  cart which we call it as “Barasala “. Karthikeya was good in health and playing well. He borne to Goutami after doctors conducting operation due to delayed delivery.

We finished our lunch that day . In the evening myself and Indira gone to Guntur fruit market and purchased some fruits including mangoes . I was enjoying my stay in Guntur town since our family belongs to Guntur district. Before that I have telephoned to my mother who was on visit to Mannava to complete some house construction work. She told me that she was not feeling well with swollen injury on her thigh.

On completion of 14th function we are left with two days left Guntur before boarding train on 16th .

Children borne with Aslesha  nakshtram needs japams in temple under priest guidance to reduce bad impact of stars on Karthikeya. We arranged money for priests to conduct japams in temples.

On 15th  I left for Mannava our native place where my mother occasionally visits to under take repairs to our house. I had my break fast traditional idly in a famous restaurant in Guntur and took auto rickshaw and reached Mannava and saw my mother who was not feeling well. Incidentally I reached Mannava by 9 0 clock . My mother just about to get up from her bed. She advised to visit my friend  Vidya sagar  my close friend with whom my connection have been cut off since last two decades. I visited Sagar house  met his wife and his mother. We enough discussions on personnel matters for an half an hour and we both proceeded to my house and there we have spent one hour and I took same auto and reached Guntur . In our young age my self and sagar used to go to canal bank and talk hours together since we both were unemployed at that time. I had my dinner in centre inn in Guntur and reached Guntur Avinash father in laws house.

Next day my self , indira and Avinash visited famous temple Amareshwar swami in temple town Amravati which is 33 km s away from Guntur . It is a lord Siva temple situated on the banks of Krishna river. It is one famous Siva temples in south India. We offered coconut to main deity and prayed for blessings for new borne Kart Keya .

We visited Krishna river and just touch river water on our heads without going on a boat in KRISHNA river. Amravati there is big statue of 50 feet high Buddha statue  built and maintained by A.P. Tourism Corporation. We saw Shirdi SAI temple in Amravati started and reached Guntur by 3 p.m.

In the night we boarded a train in Guntur and reached Hyderabad on 17th morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

what happen my readers vanished. i have email address have you posted my blog to them .pl help me .

p.m.babu rao

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home